PERE was started in 1974 with the goal of helping members grow and thrive in their business's. We are still meeting over breakfast for conversation, ideas, referrals and support from other business owners now. We are a very laid back and fun group; we don't require extra meetings, tracking referral slips, or perfect attendance. There's always a good laugh at every meeting, too. In fact, many of the members here have been coming to these meetings for many years.
People interested in checking out PERE may simply show up to a meeting, breakfast is on us your first 2 visits as a guest. After that, you will be asked if you would like to officially join. Please keep the following basics in mind:
- PERE only allows one member per profession. Check the members page to see if your business category is open.
- Meetings are held every Wednesday at 7am and are done at 8, so you can get on with your work day uninterrupted.
- Breakfast is covered with a membership. You don't have to "pay twice".
- Board members are rotated yearly. We believe everyone has a different leading style that we can learn from and grow with.
- We try to host happy hour events a few times a year for the small business owners in Tucson, membership not required.
To join PERE, you fill out an application and the board reviews it. Then you pay your first quarterly fee (there's no such thing as free breakfast, except for the first two, of course).
PERE members are expected to abide by our by-laws, show up as much as possible and work hard and be kind. We believe in treating each other's referrals, and all business for that matter, with great care .